Speculation: Lazerus: Kaprizov to Chicago in 2026

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
I really, really appreciate your patience in answering these. I was hoping you would take it seriously enough to do so, but wouldn't have blamed you if you didn't. You and I have somewhat different viewpoints on this topic, so I thought it would be interesting to see/read yours, and come away a little more intelligent about it. Thanks!

I spent much of my youth cooking in restaurants and love talking about food, probably even more than I like talking about hockey, so it was absolutely no problem. I also love when people have a different viewpoint about food, because that's why there's so many different delicious foods out there for me to try, and different ideas for me to adapt to my own cooking. But, I obviously have my opinions about food, and don't have to agree with everyone else. Because of my experience with food, I usually push back when someone calls a casserole a pizza, or claims that grilling something is the same thing as barbeque, even if I'm asking for a second helping at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad