GDT: Late Night GDT for People Who Have No Wives - Edmonton @ Edmonton 2:00 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Got sidetracked, soft goal by Skinner to give up but Hyman scored a beauty.

I was talking to the pops who is a Leafs fan. I proudly announced "Hyman just scored."

He then proceeds to go on a Dubas-hate tirade lol.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
cut.jpg

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Agreed. I don’t blame skinner at all for that one. Bouchard needs to be more assertive against a guy who’s fumbling the puck.
I like what one of the commentators saw there, that Bouchard thought he had the puck in his skates. So it was some poor awareness. Even there, it gave Eberle basically 1 second. It's so fast

Reactions: 3IR

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Yeah it definitely beat him clean 5 hole, but it was Eberle from between the hash marks. That’s a goal on any goalie, or a game of chance at best.

It’s the Dmans job to prevent players standing alone between the hash marks with time to pick their spot imo, and Bouchard is 100% at fault for that.
Ya fair point

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
Maybe 10 years ago. KFC gravy is just brown water these days.

The KFC gravy downgrade may be the biggest travesty in all of fast food.
I agree actually. Used to be great.

It makes their poutine pretty subpar these days. Could hardly get through it last time.... But I did.

Reactions: 3IR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad