GDT: Late Night GDT for People Who Have No Wives - Edmonton @ Edmonton 2:00 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Yeah it definitely beat him clean 5 hole, but it was Eberle from between the hash marks. That’s a goal on any goalie, or a game of chance at best.

It’s the Dmans job to prevent players standing alone between the hash marks with time to pick their spot imo, and Bouchard is 100% at fault for that.
For sure Eberle not only had a shot in the slot but he had tons of time and could even drift through, making the angle impossible to plan for. So, Skinner couldn't commit just anywhere, and I'd say his reaction was pretty good, as he was an inch away from getting to it. It's always more concerning to me when the goalie doesn't react to it at all or seems otherwise oblivious

Reactions: 3IR

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Team is playing stupid again. 1 shot on Jones since he's come in? Not getting pucks out, turning things over at the offensive blue line trying to be cute.

Also have to say the ice looks like shit.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
For sure Eberle not only had a shot in the slot but he had tons of time and could even drift through, making the angle impossible to plan for. So, Skinner couldn't commit just anywhere, and I'd say his reaction was pretty good, as he was an inch away from getting to it. It's always more concerning to me when the goalie doesn't react to it at all or seems otherwise oblivious
Agreed. I don’t blame skinner at all for that one. Bouchard needs to be more assertive against a guy who’s fumbling the puck.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
This is the only cup of bacon I care about

bacon.0.0.png

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Would really like to see Desharnais paired with someone who can move the puck a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad