GDT: Last Preseason Game - Habs B squad vs Sens Goons - 7pm EST

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I mean, half our regular team isn't playing because Sens are f***ing assholes & just f***-ups in general.

This game means less than nothing. I don't even know what the point of it is.

Usually the final game is a warm-up for the regular season. You get to see the final line-up play together. The final game had a purpose.

This game, with this lineup, is a f***ing joke. Zero purpose to this game. We should have just bailed on it & went to Mt. Tremblant.

Screw the Senaturds.
It's the same type of a game for sens. Yet they are just rolling over us.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Ottawa is playing their top 6 defenceman tonight while MTL are sitting Matheson-Hutson-Savard-Struble, so 4 of our top 6 defenceman, it's bound to happen.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
I think we are slowly starting to see the warts on this management team. The honeymoon is officially over and questions will start to be asked.

1) failing to address and acquire a #1 goaltender
2) lack of physicality / toughness / pushback on team
3) drafting Reinbacher 5th overall
4) failure of the Lehkonen trade and Toffoli trade. Returns looking very underwhelming
5) lack of a #2 centre (or 1A with Suzuki)

Trembz

GHG
Jul 2, 2009
Canada
I think we are slowly starting to see the warts on this management team. The honeymoon is officially over and questions will start to be asked.

1) failing to address and acquire a #1 goaltender
2) lack of physicality / toughness / pushback on team
3) drafting Reinbacher 5th overall
4) failure of the Lehkonen trade and Toffoli trade. Returns looking very underwhelming
5) lack of a #2 centre (or 1A with Suzuki)

Are you drinking right now? Because those are my exact sentiments everytime I watch this team a few shots in

• Haha
Reactions: austin316

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad