Out-
Kampf
Timmons
Liljegren

IR-
Dewar

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
Assuming 67 and 18 have impressed enough to make the team, do the Leafs still need to sign them before opening night? Are their PTOs over now? Are they free to sign anywhere?

freshwind

Mar 23, 2002
these weight loss stories are awesome, I know how hard it is ... I was pretty happy with dropping 35 lbs the year i retired but some of these numbers are outstanding!

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I have sportsnet premium it is blacked out for me...
Late to reply, but where are you located? If you are in the Leafs region it was on TSN4. The rest of the country should have been able to get it on SN+P. Sometimes your ISP may provide a public IP address to you that messes with these services. Would be easy to confirm using: What Is My IP?.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
I have sportsnet premium it is blacked out for me...

Additional Details

Sportsnet+ owns the regional rights to the Oilers, Canucks, Flames and Leafs. In order to avoid being blacked out from those teams' regional games on Sportsnet+ STANDARD, you must reside within that team's broadcast region. For more information on blackouts, visit www.sportsnetplus.ca/support.

*All Sportsnet exclusive games are available on Sportsnet+ PREMIUM. If a game is on more than one network, the game is subject to regional blackouts. Sportsnet+ PREMIUM includes all out-of-market games. Limited blackouts apply.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Was at the game... the game was a bit slow. defense was alrite. PP clicked. didnt really see anyone stand out in a good way. I would love to see a stretch of games where they dominate on the score sheet. Seems to be getting 1 goal games and barely hanging on.
Marner baffles me. Its bad on TV, its even worse in person. what is he doing? overskating, overpassing. so much skill, but it all just goes to shit once the puck drops.

Reactions: Cleetus and SprDaVE

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Assuming 67 and 18 have impressed enough to make the team, do the Leafs still need to sign them before opening night? Are their PTOs over now? Are they free to sign anywhere?
They have been free to sign anywhere for a moth of more now, they can still be on PTOs after the season starts. Essentially, they are still free agents.

Was at the game... the game was a bit slow. defense was alrite. PP clicked. didnt really see anyone stand out in a good way. I would love to see a stretch of games where they dominate on the score sheet. Seems to be getting 1 goal games and barely hanging on.
Marner baffles me. Its bad on TV, its even worse in person. what is he doing? overskating, overpassing. so much skill, but it all just goes to shit once the puck drops.
Except for the scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad