Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I am really surprised on how he progress, I thought it would be really difficult to adapt but he already is making safe play and is way better than I thought in his zone, the only concern for me is his coverage in front of the net, when the other player is bigger (which is 97% of the time) he has problem with pushing the body and blocking the stick of his oppononent has they use their size to their advantage, other than that I think he has a 60-70 pts upside and maybe more

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
- Smart play by Gallagher to give Hutson the puck back and head straight to the net.

- Been a fan of Hutson's since we drafted him, but have to admit, my fandom is growing each and every game. He can create scoring chances out of nothing multiple times a game. I was in the gruop that thought his ceiling this year was gonna be in the 30-40 points range, but (I know it's early) that might of been undervaluing him.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
When your team is in a rebuild, you need to have things to look forward to other then the wins. Hutson is delivering that for me right now. I want to see him on the ice, I get excited when he has the puck... always wondering what's he'll pull of. People keep saying that he wont be able to keep his style in the NHL and he's proving them wrong.

Play the kid, let him get comfortable in all situation. He'll make mistake... I dont care. make me dream kid!

Reactions: montreal and 26Mats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad