Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We have seen other photos of him as well as comments from people who have met him that he has tiny legs.....hell, you can tell when he is in his equipment. This photo even looks like it has obviously been tampered with.
No it does not.

It does look like he’s getting some benefit from the lighting though.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
the Bauer hockey instagram account is working overtime to visually alter Lane Hutson's quads so HFBoards user Estimated Prophet can play Photoshop detective and it definitely isn't just good lighting coupled with the fact that he's sitting down

anyway check out the second pic in the post above

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
We have seen other photos of him as well as comments from people who have met him that he has tiny legs.....hell, you can tell when he is in his equipment. This photo even looks like it has obviously been tampered with.

That would be an enormous difference from one year ago and naturally twiggy builds like his simply do not build their legs up like that in such a short period of time.

Saku K

AKA Saku K.
Jul 28, 2002
3-Rivières, Québec
Visit site
I expect a lot of growing pains defensively for lane at the start of his career and with matheson having his grip on the first powerplay, he may find his ice time carefully monitored. He would have to be paired with a strictly defensive defenseman most likely savard on a second pairing which might be too much to start with. If he starts on the third pairing it would be hard to see him being paired with someone else than xhekaj.

If he starts in the AHL, he would run the first powerplay with Mailloux, get plently of ice time to learn to defend at a lower level. He might be too good for that level but it might a short term solution while the situation resolves itself with the habs which means a deal being made or an injury.

Struble could be sent down and I have a feeling hutson will not play himself off the roster during training camp. It will be interesting to see what happens, I'd rather see him start in the nhl quite honestly since we won't make the playoffs anyway.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
1723345271496.png

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

1723370531495.png
1723370531495.png

The original post that I responded to was clearly a fake, not only due to the huge size increase......it was incredibly obvious that it was a fake without even knowing who Lane Hutson is. We even had two posters who immediately recognized the legs from an older meme. It should also be pointed out that this may not be Hutson at all as there was a very similar photo of this head/torso this year that many of us including myself thought was Lane and the pixels may have been altered to make it more ambiguous. Either way this has so obviously been tampered with that it is just silly to deny it.

1723370751676.png

Also found the above pick of MSL with a claim to being Hutson's legs in the same search lol.....this is for those who are apparently new to the internet and were asking WHY?? Because people are insane, that is WHY.

Now can we go back to being rational please as we all like Lane so there is no need for this tribal nonsense.

Last edited:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
No he isn't, many here don't like him because he isn't huge and doesn't punch people in the face.

The truth of the matter is, he is better defensively than Xhekaj and Struble and Barron or hell Matheson. Every time he was on a pairing last year it was him babysitting his partner not the other way around.

He's versatile and plays both side and will be a solid NHL D. Now to the topic at hand, Hutson will be fire to watch this year... if he plays full time i doubt we finish last in the division.
Lmao! Fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: MtlSars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad