Lane Hutson Burgeoning Star Watch

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Oh. I was just trying to point out I like how Hutson shows respect for the game and his opponents by not showboating. He’s almost a throwback in that way. Quinn Hughes, a player Hutson is often compared with, is just like that. Humble.

Yeah, but there's also a sorta silent arrogance in having no qualms whatsoever in trying to bait and deke NHL vets. Humble on the outside, arrogant in the inside. Like, "hey, that's hard hitting Brady T, guess I'll try to shimmy shank him on the inside". Who the f*** does that in his 6th NHL game?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, but there's also a sorta silent arrogance in having no qualms whatsoever in trying to bait and deke NHL vets. Humble on the outside, arrogant in the inside. Like, "hey, that's hard hitting Brady T, guess I'll try to shimmy shank him on the inside". Who the f*** does that in his 6th NHL game?
Guys who have confidence in their abilities. Tkatchuk can back off there, like he’s supposed to when a puck moving D has head up possession behind his net. MT should be between the hash marks there. Not too sure what he was thinking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad