Lane Hutson Burgeoning Star Watch

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Seriously?
You don’t actually believe that right?

Yes, it was just confirmed by chat gpt. We (me and chat gpt) expect him to spend at least 95% of his time in the offensive zone in the regular season and around 92% comes the playoffs.

Most of offensive minded dman wil struggle at that young age. He's raw and there's tons of work to do. He will learn from his mistakes and he will need to adjust. Even a bigger step when you're that small. He's fun to watch and that's the main reason I've been watching Habs games recently. They have a gem.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
His shot is underwhelming, but to get it up to being better than that doesn't take long and might notice it towards the end of the season, or the start of next year.

Hopefully anyways.

Reactions: BLONG7

Stive Morgan

Pas d'excuses
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
If this thread isn't a proof of pure bias against anything Habs I don't know my own name.

So much negative for what should be an overwhelmingly positive thread lol.
I said it on the Habs forum already, but I swear the entire Montreal Canadiens roster and front office could die in a plane crash and the main board would still find a way to blame Habs fans and be like "ohhhh are you gonna call 911?!"

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I said it on the Habs forum already, but I swear the entire Montreal Canadiens roster and front office could die in a plane crash and the main board would still find a way to blame Habs fans and be like "ohhhh are you gonna call 911?!"
Yes. Disgusting behavior. Most hated franchise in sport, probably.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Yes. Disgusting behavior. Most hated franchise in sport, probably.

Sorry you had to endure 10 pages of disagreements after ranking Joshua Roy and Reinbacher as top 20 prospects.

The victim complex is wild. The NHL isn’t even a top 5 league worldwide but sure the Habs (not even the biggest magnet for attention among Canadian teams) is definitely the most hated franchise in all sports! Move aside Man City! No one cares about you Yankees! The Dallas Cowboys ire is simply miniscule compared to the brutal treatment innocent Habs fans deal with everyday.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Stive Morgan

Pas d'excuses
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Sorry you had to endure 10 pages of disagreements after ranking Joshua Roy and Reinbacher as top 20 prospects.

The victim complex is wild. The NHL isn’t even a top 5 league worldwide but sure the Habs (not even the biggest magnet for attention among Canadian teams) is definitely the most hated franchise in all sports! Move aside Man City! No one cares about you Yankees! The Dallas Cowboys ire is simply miniscule compared to the brutal treatment innocent Habs fans deal with everyday.
It's not a victim complex, it's a badge of honour if anything. They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

• Love
Reactions: Bouboumaster

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

If you think Montreal is not the biggest magnet for attention in the Canadian market you clearly have no historical context lol. Hating Québec is ingrained in every single Canadian, and that spills over to hockey.

Reactions: viceroy

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
1000001230.jpg

The true face of fear.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
His shot is underwhelming, but to get it up to being better than that doesn't take long and might notice it towards the end of the season, or the start of next year.

Hopefully anyways.

I don't think his shot is underwhelming. It's not the hardest, but he's got good technique. He hasn't taken much shots so far (2 shots in 3 games), so we haven't really seen it.

Reactions: majormajor

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
They wish they had 24 Cups (or even just one) and 50+ HHOFers.

Richest history in hockey by a country mile.
indiana-jones-that-belongs-in-a-museum.gif

I'm sure the fans of teams who haven't won a cup would like that history cause at least its "something". the fans who've had their teams win a cup or multiple in their lifetime probably not so much.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
The Habs lost Laine and are looking better than most people thought they would. Hutson has been a big part of that success so far. A lot of skill packed into that little dude.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
indiana-jones-that-belongs-in-a-museum.gif

I'm sure the fans of teams who haven't won a cup would like that history cause at least its "something". the fans who've had their teams win a cup or multiple in their lifetime probably not so much.
Yeah but Habs fans get all the girls, everyone knows. They just jealous.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

What a weird and pessimistic claim- it’s HF, it’s the internet, everyone is negative and salty until proven wrong and then they still won’t admit they’re wrong. You aren’t special. You’re doing an excellent job of making your fanbase less likable, in your infinitely small degree, but that doesn’t change my view on Hutson or anything. There are 31 other fanbases that benefit from your players being bad, and again- it’s the internet, people will be like that.

For as obnoxious and insulting as your claim is, I still dislike the leafs more. They’re better than you.

• Haha
Reactions: Stive Morgan

Stive Morgan

Pas d'excuses
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
What a weird and pessimistic claim- it’s HF, it’s the internet, everyone is negative and salty until proven wrong and then they still won’t admit they’re wrong. You aren’t special. You’re doing an excellent job of making your fanbase less likable, in your infinitely small degree, but that doesn’t change my view on Hutson or anything. There are 31 other fanbases that benefit from your players being bad, and again- it’s the internet, people will be like that.

For as obnoxious and insulting as your claim is, I still dislike the leafs more. They’re better than you.
This is the internet, it's weird and pessimistic. Especially HF.

NikolaTesla

Aug 2, 2009
He's actually below average in skating for his size. He seems fast cause he never stops moving, never caught flat footed. He's elusive. But yeah, he will need to improve his skating for sure.
Welp i guess that so far, his below average skating already made many nhl players look like fools.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad