Speculation: Lalonde

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
I'd say he's firey, passionate, a good motivator type - which apparently that's Gallant as well...Gets the most outta teams for 3, or 4 seasons.
Never heard any players besides old school players say that about Torts.
Most think he's an annoying tool who thinks benching people for no reason isn't the way to go.
He seem much better when it comes to things around the sport than the actual game itself.
So, he would fit better as an assistant coach.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Buying into defense first play from the start of the season is much easier for the long run of the season than trying to develop the mindset later in the season.

Let’s see how things shape up by the 25% season mark and what tweeks they are making at that point.

Are they buying into defence or the goalie is simply been really good in all 4 wins even though we gave up a lot more chances? I feel like the goalie saved our bacon again last night. We were outplayed pretty soundly on shots and chances again. We finally got some offence which was good, but I don't think we were what you could call good in our own end. There is an air of luck to our defence, rather than looking like they are doing well to me.

That said, it is nice we are getting great goaltending, just worried that is all we have right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad