Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it doesnt' sound like JJ was ever a serious option, Shams got misled :laugh:

change the title :laugh:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Well at least they didn't do the stupid thing and hire a guy just to appease Bron.

Why coach in a league that lets its players operate like a pro league but pretends its amateur when you can just go coach in the pro league for a lot more money

Exactly. Instead of having to be both the GM and head coach, he can be just a coach in the NBA and not deal with all the new BS that's come up in college sports.

Plus he and Harbaugh both won titles, missions accomplished.

Reactions: John Price

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
They should hire Maverick Carter as the coach since already runs lebron’s life.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
absolutely brilliant move by redick and his people making sure to get his name out there to get publicity for his podcast

and lol @ shams for taking the bait

i wish

Shams got fed bad info and now he’s been made a fool. Woj probably told him ‘boy, there’s level to this shit’.

Woj pulled outs political card while Sham appears to his social media followers.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Shams got fed bad info and now he’s been made a fool. Woj probably told him ‘boy, there’s level to this shit’.

Woj pulled outs political card while Sham appears to his social media followers.
lakers FO is very good at not leaking stuff out to the press. i thought shams was pelinka's guy, but i guess even he doesn't have the sources inside the FO that i thought he did

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I dont blame him for acting on it tho., anything Lakers related will get you clicks/interactions on social media.

Reactions: Terry Yake

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
lakers FO is very good at not leaking stuff out to the press. i thought shams was pelinka's guy, but i guess even he doesn't have the sources inside the FO that i thought he did

Sham’s I thought was nothing more than a home boy on social media appeasing to NBA fans because he ‘knew’ shit.

Shams isn’t politically connected as we thought.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A bit dramatic. Both Hurley and Harbaugh won titles not sure what the point would be of sticking around. What do you expect Hurley to do?? Of course he’s going to take the Lakers job. Back to back natty’s big time offer to coach a lengendary franchise. It’s a no brainer
It’s actually very low risk/high reward for Hurley. He will get the chance to rebuild them in a post-Bron-Bron world, get paid for it no matter what, and if they have success, or even win a title before LeBron leaves, that’s just so much extra gravy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad