Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] Cal Petersen signs extension with the Kings (3 years, $5M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Coyotes fans: Whos Kuemper we just traded for, is he any good?

Kings Fans: He'll be your starter.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafs Fans: Is Campbell even any good, Horrible trade by Dubas.

Kings Fans: He'll be your Starter next year, Hes better than Anderson.

Leafs Fans: LOL no chance, Freddy is GOD

NHL: 5mil For Peterson? LOL who?

Kings Fans: Hes actually really good and Has taken Quicks spot as starter, we traded Campbell away because Peterson is better....

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Jim Fox was on NHL radio yesterday morning and they asked him about Cal, he started out saying that he was given the reigns at the end of the season for a 15 game stretch and really struggled. Then follows up saying that he believes he has the mental strength to take the reigns…

Russian Factor

Jan 8, 2015
Pittsburgh
If you look at this guys advanced goalie stats he looks like the next big thing. From watching him here and there last year he didnt jump out to me but did seem calm and smart in net. Good traits for a G. Reminds me of Murray before he got a bunch of concussions that tanked his career. People here are underrating Petersen. Theyre underrating the Kings in general IMO. Feel like theyre gonna really surprise everyone this year

Stumbling Jack

Jan 4, 2013
Valencia
Uhhh.... What the hell? This is great news as a Sharks fan lol.

What are talking about? The Kings consistently hit dead on with goaltenders over the years and I’ll assume you’ve followed us so I’ll spare listing them all. Hell, Ranford turned an undrafted goalie to a quality starter that gave your team the best playoff run for your franchise!
Cal has been one of the limited bright spots during this painful rebuild. Cap isn’t an issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad