Proposal: Laine to Nashville

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Like what? Everything you just quoted me on is still true today.
Everyone telling me askarov is too much for this trade and he will be fine with our organization do develop.
I wish we traded him then because now we get way less value for him most likely plus if we don’t trade he IS going to Russia because he won’t report to ahl

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Everyone telling me askarov is too much for this trade and he will be fine with our organization do develop.
I wish we traded him then because now we get way less value for him most likely plus if we don’t trade he IS going to Russia because he won’t report to ahl
He can go on vacation to Russia. He can't play hockey there. Not until the 2025-26 season anyway. Unless Millstein is looking to set a precedent by stirring something up, which with his client base might be something he'd like to try, maybe? Askarov sure seems like a guy who would rather not be back in Russia, just watching his videos and so on. But things change. I still wouldn't trade Askarov in a package for Laine, that's for sure.

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
CBJ desperately needs help with goaltending, and Nashville could use Laine. There's something to work with here at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad