Confirmed with Link: Laine, 2nd 2026 to Montreal for Jordan Harris

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
This is where I have landed. If you are cutting between two guys you can’t have your legs that far apart.

Also, after watching Laine get injured a bunch, why would you design a play where Laine has the puck and enters the offensive zone? You have a healthy and refocused Laine - have him find his spot and then feed him one timers.
That was my first initial thought, like your trying to split the D and you can keep your stance wide and aren't moving your feet?!

Reactions: koteka

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Hey all, I'm curious how Harris has looked and where exactly in the lineup you see him this year? I'm assuming 3rd pair, potentially moving up to the 2nd if you move Provorov? Cheers in advance for any insight!

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
More knowledgeable folks can correct me if I'm wrong, but so far Harris is not guaranteed a spot on the opening night roster. We have a conundrum with our young defensemen (Jiricek, Mateychuk) and what to do with them, and we do have some more veteran D depth too in the form of Christiansen (who's looked good) and Jack Johnson. So Harris at this point looks like a 6-8D. So the battle is still on for the last spots and it's hard to say who gets those.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hey all, I'm curious how Harris has looked and where exactly in the lineup you see him this year? I'm assuming 3rd pair, potentially moving up to the 2nd if you move Provorov? Cheers in advance for any insight!
To add to TPT's post above, we have four guys pretty much guaranteed spots, and five guys about whom decisions will have to be made. Harris is among the latter, through no fault of his own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad