GDT: Labanc @ Gritty's house.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Also, super dangerous pass by the flyer at the blue line. In the NHL that's a breakaway the other direction.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Watching the Flyers play so overly aggressive on the PK is very much like the way they always steal and take the extra base in little league since the kids can’t throw consistently at 9 and 10 years old. I’m not sure that really is good practice if you want to see how they’d play in an NHL game

Well, the Mets are going to lose. My sports happiness lies with you now Devils. Let's go.
You are just a glutton for punishment

Reactions: denverdevil

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Watching the Flyers play so overly aggressive on the PK is very much like the way they always steal and take the extra base in little league since the kids can’t throw consistently at 9 and 10 years old. I’m not sure that really is good practice if you want to see how they’d play in an NHL game

You are just a glutton for punishment

That's just Torts.

Reactions: My3Sons

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Preseason Labanc

1728005948395.jpeg

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
5 goals in his last 3 preseason games for Labanc. I'm very curious what we do with him when we return.

It probably depends what happens in the first couple games. It shouldn't matter, but given the expectations of this team, if they come back 0-2, I could see him getting signed.

Reactions: My3Sons

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
what in the absolute f*** were the Bruins thinking at the 2015 draft?
Whatever it was, I thank them. The thought of them drafting Barzal and Connor instead of Zboril and Senyshyn is kind of terrifying. And that's just two guys who went around the same part of the draft. Debrusk is at least a decent player so I'll give them a pass on that one.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I'd rather have Labanc than probably 3 or 4 forwards that went on the trip to Europe.

It’s an easy 4 guys min and I’m not a Nate hater. Labanc’s very clearly in a different stratosphere than the bum line of extras we brought and he’s better than Nate. You could argue Cotter too

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad