GDT: Labanc @ Gritty's house.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
I get the Flyers feed from my cable provider. Haha watching the Mets and the Devils from just outside Indianapolis Indiana.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
My TV and sound bar are so out of sync I had no idea when the whistle was blown relative to when it went in. It looked like the whistle didn't blow until a solid 2 seconds after the puck went in :laugh:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Oh man this sound is hilarious. They were almost at the bench with the celebration by the time the announcer announced the goal

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Schnauzer2.png

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm just now tuning in.

I missed most of the period. Don't really care too much, but it's not often you got to watch Utica Comets games on TV at all, let alone three in four nights!:sarcasm:

I actually wish I watched the Jeremy Brodeur game, if only for the sentimental value. That was the one I missed. I spent 4-5 hours on the phone with my friend that night. Oops.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
for taking this long to get into a game, thought that was a really good 1st from squires. in zone playmaking, passes in transition, plays under pressure, all of it stood out. some competitive backchecking, a sneaky shot attempt. hope he keeps it up

Reactions: devilsblood

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
for taking this long to get into a game, thought that was a really good 1st from squires. in zone playmaking, passes in transition, plays under pressure, all of it stood out. some competitive backchecking, a sneaky shot attempt. hope he keeps it up
he’s the one guy i was curious about, glad to hear he doesn’t look out of place

Reactions: My3Sons and evnted

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why is it that more goals than not on Poulter have been really soft ones?

I didn't see the first goal against, but that one was f***in super soft. So were a bunch in the last game he played.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Why is it that more goals than not on Poulter have been really soft ones?

I didn't see the first goal against, but that one was f***in super soft. So were a bunch in the last game he played.

The first one was much, much worse.

Boulton is a clown. Should get an instigator but won't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad