La Liga 24/25 thread

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Amateur finishing from Madrid in the 1st half kinda sealed their fate here. Barca weren't going to remain quiet all game.

People please keep telling me that Mbappe is a 9. Carlo could be better, but the club let him down here. Zero depth this season, team looks gassed already.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1729975613849.png

• Haha
Reactions: Panteras

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Real should hold on until summer and then get Xabi as coach and Musiala and Saliba.
Helps nothing with their biggest problem, which is lack of creativity. It's funny cause both me and @Scandale du Jour noticed a midfield of Camavinga, Valverde, Tchouameni and Bellingham offers very little creativity before the season even began, but nobody in the Real management did.

Yeah, for example is Alaba ever going to play again, and what his level will be?
I think unfortunately (cause he's one of the very few Real players I like) Alaba will go the way of Varane soon

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I dont think Ancelotti is the answer for you when looking ahead, yes invidiual errors today but im not convinced by his playing style
Oh, it is likely time for him to go aftet this year, I agree, but he is not the main person responsible for today or for why we are most than likelu are going trophyless.

Perez got hyper focused on Mbappé and then got arrogant about Yoro and NOW is waiting for Trent and Davies because he decided he would get everyone as free agents.

Reactions: erikhamren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad