La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Can’t really blame for that one. It’s just a freak injury. Even tho MAtS has been sucking.

You say that but the science is pretty clear at this point. Real is good for germans and Barca is almost as bad as going to London for German players :sarcasm:

At least playing with old man Manu has prepared our NT for GK to be a weakness...*sigh*...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
MAtS has been great for Barca I just think he’s declined recently. He may not get back to his best I fear especially with this injury. Germany are in bigger trouble than Barca tho. As Barca can just buy a keeper

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
MAtS has been great for Barca I just think he’s declined recently. He may not get back to his best I fear especially with this injury. Germany are in bigger trouble than Barca tho. As Barca can just buy a keeper

I still don't know how to judge goalie prospects but fortunately, there are a number of hyped kids starting to break through at the senior level or on the cusp of getting senior PT...Urbig, Seimen, Atubolu, Ramaj, Schmitt, Schlieck, Ernst, Backhaus etc.

We need MAtS / Baumann / Trapp / Ortega for this WM, at least, but by the next euros, one of those kids could be ready to take the job.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
If only Ortega got regular games at City, I think he would be good enough for now. Certainly id well enough in the BL for a lowly club, and hasn't let anybody down in the matches he has playd for City.

Not the tallest guy for a keeper, though.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Alaves starting Luka Romero lol, they stand no chance away at Real, who's playing their best 11 except Carvajal

I hate being right in this case, it takes Madrid 55 seconds to get ahead

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Imagine being a Madrid player. You could just go up to Rudiger himself and give him a slap. That said, looks like horseplay.

Well, we'll see what happens. Bravo has already thrown his hat into the ring. De Gea came to mind, but I see he's now at Fiorentina. Valles at Las Palmas seems one we might be able to get on the cheap. For me that leaves Tenas. Donnarumma is out and Tenas still isn't playing. Also, prior to Mats' injury Tenas said he'd have signed any contract to stay at the club. I doubt PSG play ball though.

Sczeszny has said that he would be willing to come out of retirement for the opportunity to play for Barca. Could be solid choice, but would need some time to train to get into match shape.

• Love
Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Vinicius still has carte blanche to protest every single refereeing decision without getting a yellow. LE: ref finally gave him a yellow FOURTH time he protested. Next play he protests again hahahahaha

Now he tried Yamal's pass from the other day with the outside of his foot but he doesn't have the necessary quality to emulate Barcelona's wunderkid

Beautiful play by Mbappe and Belligham to put Real 2-0 up

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Rodrygo with a great solo effort to put the game out of reach. Alaves rested a lot of their starters, I hope Real score ten.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad