La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Can’t really blame for that one. It’s just a freak injury. Even tho MAtS has been sucking.

You say that but the science is pretty clear at this point. Real is good for germans and Barca is almost as bad as going to London for German players :sarcasm:

At least playing with old man Manu has prepared our NT for GK to be a weakness...*sigh*...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
MAtS has been great for Barca I just think he’s declined recently. He may not get back to his best I fear especially with this injury. Germany are in bigger trouble than Barca tho. As Barca can just buy a keeper

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
MAtS has been great for Barca I just think he’s declined recently. He may not get back to his best I fear especially with this injury. Germany are in bigger trouble than Barca tho. As Barca can just buy a keeper

I still don't know how to judge goalie prospects but fortunately, there are a number of hyped kids starting to break through at the senior level or on the cusp of getting senior PT...Urbig, Seimen, Atubolu, Ramaj, Schmitt, Schlieck, Ernst, Backhaus etc.

We need MAtS / Baumann / Trapp / Ortega for this WM, at least, but by the next euros, one of those kids could be ready to take the job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad