La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I know he isn’t hyped like Bernal but Casado does deserve his flowers. Any time he’s on the pitch he doesn’t look out of place. To think Barca brought in Romeu lol

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Conor Gallagher puts Atletico 1-0 up. Well timed run, and nice passes by Griezmann and De Paul to put the ball at his feet.

Julian Alvarez scores his first goal, easy finish into empty net, to make the final score 3-0 over Valencia.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Another really nice performance away at Girona. Match was essentially over at half, but especially after the Olmo goal. Pedri goal was really nice and while the pass from Casado might get more attention, I thought Raphinha kicked it off. Forwards and midfielders will get the headlines, but I thought Kounde had another nice match including a nice assist.

Not an easy week with Monaco and Villarreal away. Curious to see who Flick puts out. It was nice to see him make the subs he did, but I’d have taken Yamal off sooner. They’re really going to have start watching his minutes. We’ll see what happens with Torres suspended. I’d like to see Victor get some more minutes as a result, but also want to see Fort and Torre get some decent minutes as well.

Last 3 liga games for Real : 5 goals scored, 4 penalties.

I was thinking about this last night was too arsed to check.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Osasuna 1-0 away at half time at Rayo. The home team are not creating much, and I'm not surprised, with James, Isi Palazon, de Frutos and Raul de Tomas all on the bench. Their center back Mumin is very limited and was at fault on the goal.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Now my boy Sonic Ratiu puts Rayo ahead. Brighton and the Premier League missed out on a great right back. Completely annihilated Bryan Zaragoza defensively too. Rayo is a much better team with Palazon on the pitch, unsurprisingly.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Real Madrid has cancelled or rescheduled all concerts at its Santiago Bernabéu stadium and is working to comply with council noise regulations after local people complained that a series of loud, late gigs had turned the arena into a “torture-drome”.

Although best known as the home of one of Spain’s greatest football teams, the Bernabéu – which has just undergone a five-year, €900m (£760m) refurbishment – has hosted a string of high-profile concerts over the spring and summer. Recent headliners have included Taylor Swift, Luis Miguel and the Colombian star Karol G.

But while the concerts delighted some music fans, they drove many local people to despair. Faced with decibels far exceeding legal levels, midnight finish times, fans camping out in local parks, drunk people urinating in doorways and the blocking off of residential roads, a group representing those living around the stadium began legal action against those responsible, including Madrid city council.

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad