La Liga 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
16-year-old CB who had a great preseason with us. He was not going to play with the 1st team this year, but it is sad to see such a young guy with that much potential get hurt at an important juncture in his development.
Seeing a "Joan" play for Real never looks good

But yeah, I hope he has a smooth recovery

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
16-year-old CB who had a great preseason with us. He was not going to play with the 1st team this year, but it is sad to see such a young guy with that much potential get hurt at an important juncture in his development.

Great? That might be a bit much, but he was definitely good. Looked better than Jacobo though if you ask me. Don’t think Madrid would have relied on him though. Anyway, yes, tough injury all the same.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
He would have never played with the A team. Will get loaned in a couple years and then sold as Madrid always does

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
His condition is updated to stable. Mataró isn't really a dangerous place, I was there three times including one night clubbing in a raggaeton place, which can get pretty dicey in Barcelona city

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Surprised and curious as to why Nico Williams isnt starting for Athletic Club. Anyone more knowledgeable care to chime in?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
if only it wasn’t so buggy

The only time I had a flawless IPTV - no lag, no freezing etc whatsoever- the cops cracked down on them (servers were in the Netherlands)
Mine is fairly reliable. It will lag a little sometimes, but it is nothing too bad. I can watch most games without any glitches.

Works great for baseball and hockey. Big soccer games are more hit and miss, but when you watch the Canadian feeds, you are usually fine. Feeds from France usually work great.

Reactions: Power Man

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It’s most likely he isn’t in game shape since he came late to preseason. They love him and he loves them. Has the #10 kit from Munian he’s not going anywhere this season.
Sweet thank you!
IDK but as a Barcelona fan I'm a bit excited to hear he isn't ...
Yeah ive heard hes been linked to Barcelona. When does the transfer window close? I assumed it closed when the season started.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There’s a post mocking Barca… Evilo “where!?”

Anyway the author of this post is being misleading with his questions. If they are even accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad