Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Ok…so I responded to Dylan.
You then jumped in and said “yep” (that you thought LA was playing well.)

So I said hey that’s cool, looking for you to say how well ottawa must have played to beat a team playing well.
Then you said go back and read my post.
I’ve done that posted it all here.
*(Your yep post should be in the middle but it’s showing up last)

So…I still have no idea wtf you’re talking about.
I’ll just wait for you to comment on how great Ottawa must have played if they come back and win.

View attachment 916585View attachment 916586
Your post originally had a second line that said something to the effect of "both teams are playing like crap" and I said yep to that. When I posted, the second line wasn't there in the quote. So I edited my post to say "weird, didn't quote the full post". Now I went back to look at your post and the second line is no longer there, so I don't know what the hell is going on. But I was agreeing with the second sentence of your post.

You can relax now, killer.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
This game is looking a lot like the home game against the Sharks last season. Might come down to a last second goal.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
IBESm1.gif

Reactions: Senscore

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Your post originally had a second line that said something to the effect of "both teams are playing like crap" and I said yep to that. When I posted, the second line wasn't there in the quote. So I edited my post to say "weird, didn't quote the full post". Now I went back to look at your post and the second line is no longer there, so I don't know what the hell is going on. But I was agreeing with the second sentence of your post.

You can relax now, killer.

killer…?!

Dude..really? I asked you to explain and you just said go back and read the post. Instead of just f***ing explaining in the first place.

So I did.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Greatly dislike how we ring the puck around the boards in off zone like slot hockey.
Hold the puck on the boards ffs

Like these are fundamentals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad