Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Screen Shot 2024-10-14 at 11.47.11 PM.png

lol

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Bruce says no update on Zub. Greig out a weeknor two. Ullmark had a strain and “shouldn’t be out for too long”.
Really didn’t miss Greig. Guy needs to take a step

It's time to waive Forsberg and trade for someone else.

The team can't play if they know that every shot they don't block is going in.
Being the stands you could feel the tension. It was insane.

Can only imagine how the players feel

Reactions: ottawagm

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I thought Travis Green was supposed to be this brutal taskmaster who whips teams into shape in camp so they're ready to go when the season starts. Not seeing any evidence of that at all so far.
The team played great, they just didn't get the saves.

This team so fragile so immature, it lon3 games in soon we will say it only 10 games in with 10 points behind wildcard
The team showed great maturity and resilience to stick to the game plan even though they played well despite not getting any saves.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
The team played great, they just didn't get the saves.
Yeah. The team played a very solid game against Florida, laid down against Montreal and then comfortably outplayed LA today. It was only close because of the two sieves backing up Ullmark. Overall a solid start to the season.

Reactions: Carl Karlsson

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah. The team played a very solid game against Florida, laid down against Montreal and then comfortably outplayed LA today. It was only close because of the two sieves backing up Ullmark. Overall a solid start to the season.
Yep. I called it mid game, and everyone jumped me for pointing it out. This board gets waaay too emotional.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
I have just started reading page 2 of this thread. I had taped the game to my PVR but the Rogers guide had it listed on another station so I missed the game. I see this thread is at 51 pages, I hope it's because they played so well everyone's commenting but I know that when they shit the bed, the threads get very long. I'm about to find out which way it went 😁.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
He looked fast, making contact. Playing more confident. That's what I saw on tv, but there was so much going on all game I wasn't sure if it was only sometimes.
He had that hustle and was great defensively.

On another note, MacEwen probably deserved the 1st star. Fought Jeannot in defense of Zub (whom in the past no one has really had his back) and destroyed him, got the 2nd goal to give the Sens some life, and the 5-5 tying goal late when things were starting to look bleak. He was mucking it up all game long and delivered some great hits. Also, he was great on the cycle and maintained some good offensive zone pressure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad