Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Tabernacle no GDT it took just 2 games to deflate the fanbase wtf! I am hardly a GDT guy you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Senators possible lineup

Brady Tkachuk -- Tim Stutzle -- Claude Giroux
Noah Gregor -- Josh Norris -- Drake Batherson
David Perron -- Shane Pinto -- Michael Amadio
Nick Cousins -- Adam Gaudette -- Zack MacEwen

Jake Sanderson -- Artem Zub
Thomas Chabot -- Nick Jensen
Tyler Kleven -- Travis Hamonic

Anton Forsberg
Mads Sogaard

Out: Ullmark, Greig

Kings possible lineup

Alex Laferriere -- Anze Kopitar -- Adrian Kempe
Kevin Fiala -- Quinton Byfield -- Warren Foegele
Tanner Jeannot -- Phillip Danault -- Trevor Moore
Andre Lee -- Alex Turcotte -- Trevor Lewis

Mikey Anderson -- Jordan Spence
Vladislav Gavrikov -- Kyle Burroughs
Joel Edmundson -- Brandt Clarke

Darcy Kuemper
David Rittich

Let’s f***ing Go Sens Go!

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Forsberg chance to save the team. Let’s go

This is the lineup I’d go with because the top 2 lines look like ass and so does the D

Takchuk - Norris - Batherson
Stutzle- Pinto - Amadio
Gregor - Greig - Perron
Cousin - Gaudette- Giroux

Sandy - Jensen
Kleven - Zub
Chabot - JBD

• Haha
Reactions: StutzlingAway

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
better performaance then vs montreal and hopfully forsberg can have his b game minamum. cause lets be honest i dont think an A game exists from him lol.

Reactions: Alex1234

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Between belief and success sits action. Time to get to it lads.

Looking forward to some afternoon hockey. And if we suck then at least I can have a nap with all this free time I've set aside!

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I was thinking of going to the game today with the family, but I ended up giving the tickets away as I am still scarred from the home opener. I want to watch this on TV, but I am shaking in my boots that it's going to ruin my holiday Monday. Why do I have to be so passionate and my 16-year-old boy is borderline raging that they are up to their same old shenanigans?

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Still quite anxious, a bad start to the season would bring back the usual apathy after November. The season is fresh, I put the games in my schedule. If they suck again, then I'd have to stop doing that, I'd just record the games and watch whatever I can. That's not the funniest way to follow a NHL season

Greig started the season badly he needed to take a seat anyway

Cousins has been worse, Amadio has been ok

I mean, who the hell outside of Stutzle and Ullmark would you say have a good start to the season?

Reactions: Relapsing

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I was thinking of going to the game today with the family, but I ended up giving the tickets away as I am still scarred from the home opener. I want to watch this on TV, but I am shaking in my boots that it's going to ruin my holiday Monday. Why do I have to be so passionate and my 16-year-old boy is borderline raging that they are up to their same old shenanigans?
You should adopt Statler and Waldorf's cynical hater disposition when the team's performance doesn't satisfy you.

Reactions: Relapsing

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Wow 1200 talking about hamonic losing battles. They don’t usually do that.

I heard he played playoff style heavy hockey tho. Just what I heard.

Who would we play if that was the bar
No one but we can’t sit everyone. He’s first.

Still quite anxious, a bad start to the season would bring back the usual apathy after November. The season is fresh, I put the games in my schedule. If they suck again, then I'd have to stop doing that, I'd just record the games and watch whatever I can. That's not the funniest way to follow a NHL season

I mean, who the hell outside of Stutzle and Ullmark would you say have a good start to the season?
You and SOA are correct

Cousins won a cup tho. I had heard that these are always good additions.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wow 1200 talking about hamonic losing battles. They don’t usually do that.

I heard he played playoff style heavy hockey tho. Just what I heard.

No one but we can’t sit everyone. He’s first.

You and SOA are correct

Cousins won a cup tho. I had heard that these are always good additions.
1728923535410.png

JBD looking like the extra in warmups

Last edited:

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
Let's hope the big guys all show up on a matinee game at home for their fans. There wasn't much fight last game, and that's a necessity in hockey. For someone who follows a long list of sports, one of my favourite aspects of hockey is how the teams that show up and do the dirty work better tend to win the game. There will be a big question mark on the make up of this team throughout the season if they don't show their will to win puck battles, play in five man units, and stop cheating for offense.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
You should adopt Statler and Waldorf's cynical hater disposition when the team's performance doesn't satisfy you.
Or I could be Bert and Ernie and act dumb and clueless...but we are Ottawa Senator fans who are very well-educated in the game lol.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Reeeee!

Where are my GDT gr4fix?

Reeeeee!

Sanderson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad