Kucherov started off where he finished on top after being robbed of the Hart

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stamkos, on the other hand, has 0 points in 4 games. Not a very good start to his stint in Nashville.
The sad truth is, for the last two years or so, Stamkos has been a product of Kucherov. He's going to struggle in Nashville. I know Nashville has talented players, but Kucherov is a different beast.

Stamkos, at this stage, will drag talented players down before they pull him up. It takes a special player to utilize his remaining skillset.

RDTBay4

Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
kucherov currently has as of this minute 5 points. 2 of them are empty net goals. Soooooo math guy over here 2 divided by 5 equals .4, convert that into a percentage and poof 40%.

Lol covid Cups. Theyre worth the same in the history books, but we all know they aren't equal.

And ironically, I could argue the Avs could be going for 4 this year if Nuke didnt have a drug problem. Quit on them mid series two years in a row. Pretend like the Lightning lose Stamkos those two Cup runs. See what happens.
Stamkos only played in one game, for 2:47, in the first of the two Cups.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
ummmmmmmmmm.....
Point was losing your third most important player. Insert Point, Hedman, Stamkos, whatever.

Obv I know he came out for 10 seconds, sniped one, then got his ring.

Stamkos only played in one game, for 2:47, in the first of the two Cups.
And wwas very important in the 2nd. The point of the comment still stands.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
Can you clarify the point you are trying to make if you know this?
That poster decided to go at MacKinnon for not winning back to back Cups which dominoe'd into Covid Cup not being worth the same which then dominoe'd into Nichushkin's drug problem and how he left mid series two years in a row and comparing that to Stamkos, which I digress was a weak comparison since Stamkos essentially didnt play in the first Cup run, but point being was losing a Point, Stamkos, Hedman mid playoffs. Maybe the lightning wouldnt have that 2nd Cup or the Avs would have another.

basically this entire troll thread is aimed at MacKinnon and shocker, fans are coming to defend.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
kucherov currently has as of this minute 5 points. 2 of them are empty net goals. Soooooo math guy over here 2 divided by 5 equals .4, convert that into a percentage and poof 40%.

Lol covid Cups. Theyre worth the same in the history books, but we all know they aren't equal.

And ironically, I could argue the Avs could be going for 4 this year if Nuke didnt have a drug problem. Quit on them mid series two years in a row. Pretend like the Lightning lose Stamkos those two Cup runs. See what happens.
The ignorance here, particularly in the last line, is hilarious.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
The ignorance here, particularly in the last line, is hilarious.
Insert Hedman then. I wrote it quick without remembering that Stamkos had his quick shift to get him a ring even though he was a glorified cheerleader the entire bubble. The point is still accurate that the Lightning may not have either ring if you delete one of their top scorers mid series aka it wouldnt be Kuch's fault like it isnt Mac's.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Insert Hedman then. I wrote it quick without remembering that Stamkos had his quick shift to get him a ring even though he was a glorified cheerleader the entire bubble. The point is still accurate that the Lightning may not have either ring if you delete one of their top scorers mid series aka it wouldnt be Kuch's fault like it isnt Mac's.
So you're saying delete two of them. Because we deleted one and it was fine.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Watch out, we've got us a badass over here

Reactions: J T Money

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Higher level than mcdavids 153 point season. Very interesting

We can cherry pick any beginning and ending point we want. I did that when I made the cut off point for Kucherov after his first 10 games last year (11 points up to that point).

For instance, McDavid had 98 points in the final 50 games of 2020-2021 and 44 in the first 24 of 2021-2022, which gives him 142 in 74 games. He scored his 153 during a contained season, with two equal halves of production with 76 points in 41 first half games and 77 points in 41 second half games, beat the runner up by 25 points who was his own teammate, and demolished #3 Kucherov by 40, so you don’t want to go there.

Either way, they’ve both played at a higher level than Crosby ever did.

Nathaniel Skywalker

DIG IN!!! RiGHT NOW!!!
Oct 18, 2013
We can cherry pick any beginning and ending point we want. I did that when I made the cut off point for Kucherov after his first 10 games last year (11 points up to that point).

For instance, McDavid had 98 points in the final 50 games of 2020-2021 and 44 in the first 24 of 2021-2022, which gives him 142 in 74 games. He scored his 153 during a contained season, with two equal halves of production with 76 points in 41 first half games and 77 points in 41 second half games, beat the runner up by 25 points who was his own teammate, and demolished #3 Kucherov by 40, so you don’t want to go there.

Lol no. And if you think kucherov right now is better than 2011-2013 crosby then i honestly feel sorry for you.

sensfan4lifee

May 21, 2024
Actually tampa has incredible depth during there cups runs, also hall of fame goaltending and a very good defense, you come off as someone trying to diminish how good a team was, which is sad because nothing you are saying is even remotely true. they won because of depth

sensfan4lifee

May 21, 2024

I mean you're ignoring the fact that were in a higher scoring era, if you insert a young Crosby into this era he's putting up 130 plus points to, the dude scored 100 points at 18,

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010

I think Kucherovs most impressive strech might actually have been November 14 2018-end of that season.

Screenshot_20241019_151530_Chrome.jpg

Scoring at a 140 point pace at that time was incredible.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad