Ktown Sens Fan 19's Fantasy League - Discussion Thread (CAR and MIN available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Announcement

The salary cap for this league will be current with the NHL's $59.4M cap.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY. THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES FOR SOMETHING THAT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN WITHIN THE RULES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS, PM ME.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i think we should open up a draft thread. no time limit, but we can get this thing started a bit.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
hey guys :) for those of you that know me, im hoping to jump into this league sa soon as a spot becomes available. Looking forward to working with and against fellow GM's i go way back with, (Nate) and new GM's also eventually.

my resume is pretty impressive ;)

i league... agent2421.... 30 team league

result: stanley cup champion

hahhaha

ttys guys

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Yes, it's true, odishabs is a Stanley Cup Champion, how can you deny a champion? :sarcasm:

hahaha you hated me!!! You vowed to never trade with me again :P the only deal i remember though was

to you: Dan Carcillo
to me: Derek Dorsett and a 2nd rounder

seems pretty even to me dink ;)

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
hahaha you hated me!!! You vowed to never trade with me again :P the only deal i remember though was

to you: Dan Carcillo
to me: Derek Dorsett and a 2nd rounder

seems pretty even to me dink ;)

Haha hated you? Never. I would call it a competitive rivalry ;)

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Draft thread is up, teams may begin to make their picks now, however the 3 hour pick limit won't start until tomorrow morning at 10:00 am EST.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad