Knights (K)News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Wasn't this a problem for a little bit in Pittsburgh where he loved his mustard yellow pads too much? I heard he had to meet with a sports psychologist to show him that colored pads were hurting his game enabling opponents to see holes in his game easier.

I've heard that's just a general thing with all goalies, that any type of color allows players to see where they are showing better against plain white ones. But I've heard other things saying that is not that big of a difference and I think most people do enjoy the creative designs and colorful pads so it's a give and take.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Sounds like nepotism :)

Well it's his business. I just feel bad for the organizational professionals he leapfrogged, who are now answering to someone with less know how and experience because gene pool lottery. It also casts a shadow on Bill's "hire the best" philosophy.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Well it's his business. I just feel bad for the organizational professionals he leapfrogged, who are now answering to someone with less know how and experience because gene pool lottery. It also casts a shadow on Bill's "hire the best" philosophy.
I just think he is preparing his son for a day where he isn't around. Might be a good thing as we look 20 years from now.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I just think he is preparing his son for a day where he isn't around. Might be a good thing as we look 20 years from now.

So next step up, not insta-vault to Chief Business Officer or whatever position was made up. It's really crappy on morale for those who chose hockey mgmt as a profession and have worked hard to climb the ladder. Again, it's Bill's sandbox, he can arrange it as he pleases.....

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I mean you can also look at the fact that they don't have a job without his old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad