GDT: 4/29/24 - 7:00PM EDT - #1 WC Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECQF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The nhl refs area giving the series to Florida. They called it right on the Duclair goal to allow Tortonto take it away. The refs made the right call Toronto reversed it. In order to take it away the player would have to iniate contact to interfere with the goalie to not make the save, but Bob made contact with Duclair so it is a goal.
Jeannot score? Not in this lifetime
He can't finish anything .

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL

I think I get why it was called back.

Duclair is in the crease of his own volition. Refs want guys out of there.

When contaact was made Bob's glove hit Duclair's skate out of the crease. That is on Bob . If they wanted to a call a crease violation it should have already been called dead.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Part 1. Impairing the goalkeeper's ability to move within his crease or defend his goal.
Duclair wasn't in the crease. You can park outside of the crease. If you aren't in there. You aren't interfering with this ability to move within the crease. Bob's glove touched Duclair out of the crease. That is on bob. A player doesn't have to move out of the way for a goalie unless they are in his crease.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ugh, I can't help but wonder if the team was just fighting to win last game due to not being the first team out of the playoffs but with the Caps already out they don't have to think about that and are just back to playing like how they have.

Reactions: DMB06
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad