Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
Four sprays is quite conservative. You're probably low-confidence and think people give a damn if you sneeze.

High quality colognes you can go crazy and you wont bother anybody.

See post above.
I'm gonna nipple your ears if we ever meet at a HF gathering

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
There was no such "guarantee" as far as I recall, at least not in any official capacity. If you have a link to anything that would back up this claim I would appreciate it. Maybe you are correct or maybe you are conflating/confusing the context of the statement.

I am not insinuating that you are making it up and I am not demanding evidence lol but if you could direct me to the source of this claim I would appreciate it as I am all too happy to be proven incorrect. If not, no worries it is not a big deal.
One of Dr Robert Marx’s conditions prior to performing such a surgery is an agreement w player and team - that no return to action for 8-months minimum (end of June).

He doesn’t perform the surgery unless both parties have agreed to the timeline. He also performed Dvorak’s surgery w similar timeline stipulation

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
One of Dr Robert Marx’s conditions prior to performing such a surgery is an agreement w player and team - that no return to action for 8-months minimum (end of June).

He doesn’t perform the surgery unless both parties have agreed to the timeline. He also performed Dvorak’s surgery w similar timeline stipulation

Thank you, that convincingly answers my question.

Reactions: salbutera

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Still miss you boo

People be writing you off man, people done forgot

The 'current' sensation we have for Slaf is the 'exact' same one we just had last year with Dach
It's not like he had a 'rough unproductive downward trend year and needs a bounceback' no it's an injury, albeit a significant one, NOT the world ender it used to be tho, and certainly not at 23

That's our 2nd Top6 Center and we're getting him back in October
There's no 'question mark' for me there
The only question is who's the lucky sonofaguns that are gonna be his wingers baby

I wonder if they try Slaf again, or personally I'd love to see Caufield there

Who gets Demidov next year :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad