Kingston Frontenacs 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
there are probably 5 goalies in the leauge that are 04s that are only in the league because of how bad the 05/06 goalies are overall in the ohl.

there are 5 goalies in the league right now that are 04s that are only in the league because how poor the 05/06 age group is in net.

really?the fact that hes even still in the league shows what they think.
Depends on how you look at it.....
Lalonde is not going to take Jet Greaves spot in Cleveland and would maybe play 15-20 games TOPS. - I don't know how close you guys follow AHL but he is top 3 in the league and almost on Yaroslav Askarov's level.
in 2025-2026 Greaves contract moves to a 1 way NHL contract and it opens Lalondes spot in Cleveland if he earns it.

What is better for his development? Playing 40 in the O possibly or playing 15 in the A?
The ECHL is not exactly the place players want to land. -i'd pick Kingston over Kalamazoo any day of the week.
Goalies are a different beast and also take a little more time and work.
No one is saying he's going to be the best goalie in the league but i wouldn't consider it an overpay by Kingston by any means.

@OMG67 was it not you that also said Guindon was a massive overpay too? he has looked exceptional in the 2 pre season games i live viewed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad