GDT: Kings @ Leafs, Wednesday Oct, 16, 7:30 pm EST

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
JT refused to head man... JT then got stripped. JT then had a chance to make a backhand pass at mid ice and instead softly gave it to their d so they could get two more good cracks at our goal. Not a good shift
He was bad that entire period. Bérubé doesn’t seem afraid to sit guys if they play like crap, so should be interesting how his mins are rest of this game. If he’s not recovered, he should just miss the game

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
So awesome watching Leafs play consistently good hockey to start the season. Completely different vibe wirh the coaching change and few key additions on the ice

Reactions: Sypher04

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Imagine of we just walk away from Tavares and let his contract pay for some internal rises. With the rest, we go get someone who can keep up with the pace of the game and is solid defensively.

I think we’d be a force to be reckoned with. Problem is I just don’t see it happening

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Knies is a wrecking ball

96zazk.jpg

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
How did Matthews goal go in? i still can't even see it go in. I see the puck when it is back on the ice but thats it

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Playing like a presidents team out there tonight. Its been a long time since I have seen a leafs team play like this and give confidence that they can hang on to a game for 60mins.

Fear its fools gold. Dont think so

Reactions: authentic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad