Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Leafs, Wednesday Oct, 16, 7:30 pm EST

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Richest team in hockey can’t afford hand sanitizer. Last year there was stuff flying around the dressing room all year, let’s not see this again. Berube said a few guys are dealing with sickness, makes our start all the more impressive imo.

They do a lot of charity and events off the ice. And they have families and friends. They don't live in bubbles in between games.

But yeah it does get crazy how often they get a massive flu like viruses through the entire room, which knocks out a bunch of players at a time. This is why cap space and depth is important.

Reactions: DarkKnight

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Lilgren was phenomenal last year when Reilly was suspended. Hope to see that type of form from him consistently this season. Hopefully the Timmins experiment is over.

Reactions: Roo and Fogelhund

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
LA reminds me of Detroit with their terrible goaltending decisions. Kuemper (even when healthy) and Riitich is next level bad.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Max Domi lead the #Leafs with three points (all assists) in first three game. Solid in his play-making ability, Craig Berube wants to see Domi be a little more selfish.

This would be my way of reminding everyone how good Domi has been setting up guys.

As a coach, after the period, I remind everyone of the good passes that period. Everyone remembers who scored. They forget the passes that the shooter should have scored.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad