KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

checkerdome

Oct 31, 2006
KHL logo gallery...

...I know many of you are already familiar with this site, but for those who aren't....

You can Google Chris Creamer logos

for a gallery of KHL team logos(and all other sports logos, for that matter)

Clicking on each logo leads you to a gallery of home and away jerseys for that team.

I tried to post the link, but it kept getting crossed out.

Last edited:

ult

Sep 21, 2009
New Spartak lettering on season tickets.

Lettering.png

Programme.jpg

Step1.jpg

CardPlace.jpg

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Some teams could definitely use a logo change.

Ugra - could do something cool with a mammoth of a name like that.
Severstal - The old logo was cool I don't know what they were thinking with the switch.
Atlant - The bear logo was sweet, now some pathetic spear that looks like an A... Are the jerseys yellow because the logo is Cheeeezy?
Sibir - Probably the worst logo in the league, over used colours, lame logo. Id rather see them go with the MHL colour scheme/logo.
Neftekhimik - Something more creative.
Torpedo - Oh deer...really...need I say more?
Amur - just something better.

I know some teams have rich traditions but at some point there needs to be a change. I hope you enjoyed my dry humour, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga

Severstal - The old logo was cool I don't know what they were thinking with the switch.
Atlant - The bear logo was sweet, now some pathetic spear that looks like an A... Are the jerseys yellow because the logo is Cheeeezy?
Sibir - Probably the worst logo in the league, over used colours, lame logo. Id rather see them go with the MHL colour scheme/logo.

I know some teams have rich traditions but at some point there needs to be a change. I hope you enjoyed my dry humour, what are your thoughts?

Agree with everythhing except about atlant.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010

Torpedo is completely fine, the deer is there for a reason.

Helpoing

21st c schizoid man
Jun 28, 2011
Riga

Atlant previous logo had a dog, not a bear on it (the favourite breed of the owner). I thought the change was great. Colours were inherited from Khimik.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Atlant previous logo had a dog, not a bear on it (the favourite breed of the owner). I thought the change was great. Colours were inherited from Khimik.

Yeah. One of the most confusing logos ever as almost everyone I talked with thought it was a bear. :naughty: But it seems to be a Central Asian Shepherd Dog (didn't know this breed even existed). :yo:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
By the way:

I most like the logos of Lev Prague, Slovan Bratislava, Dinamo Riga, Traktor Chelyabinsk, Dinamo Minsk, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl and Donbass Donetsk.

I can't say I dislike any logo too much. Some of them look a bit boring (Spartak, Dynamo Moscow, CSKA) but have tradition.

I think the Vityaz logo looks a bit like a beer brand but looks nice too. :handclap:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
By the way:

I most like the logos of Lev Prague, Slovan Bratislava, Dinamo Riga, Traktor Chelyabinsk, Dinamo Minsk, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl and Donbass Donetsk.

I can't say I dislike any logo too much. Some of them look a bit boring (Spartak, Dynamo Moscow, CSKA) but have tradition.

I think the Vityaz logo looks a bit like a beer brand but looks nice too. :handclap:

I agree with the logos you like, lots of personality: I think that Chelyabinsk has one of the coolest logos in hockey... Some have great histoey like the moscow region teams... but how can people make an argument for Severstal or Sibir where the logo is just words - painfully boring.
I noticed the MHL has been more creative with their logos: some really good ones too. Kazans MHL logo is pretty sweet especially.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'm looking into getting a KHL jersey soon, have all teams dropped the russian/cryllic alphabet on the nameplates now?

Helpoing

21st c schizoid man
Jun 28, 2011
Riga
Looks like circus jerseys. And I love Omsk's original ones. Maybe it's just the image quality and my color blindness.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Those SKA jerseys look pretty awesome, and they remind of the jersey NY Rangers were wearing at the last Winter Classic. I don't like the look of those Avangard jerseys, though.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
SKA opened their official store in historical center of Saint Petersburg.

Those girls are from Germany and made it all the way to St. Petersburg for 3 SKA home games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad