KHL Season 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I wonder if SKA hits 20,000 average attendance.
And, to answer myself - no, they plan to play the RS games in Ledoviy to fix the consequences of the fire in SKA-Arena and some other safety issues.

I wish I could say that during the offseason you can enjoy reading the 'KHL legends' series on the league's official site, but unfortunately those are rather poorly written lol. I understand that international promotion is hardly a top priority for the league these days, but couldn't the league officials hire someone to write something smoother and more epic?

Last edited:

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Rather embarrassing to have the showpiece arena in Russia already shut down due to construction faults.

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
I wonder if SKA hits 20,000 average attendance.
And, to answer myself - no, they plan to play the RS games in Ledoviy to fix the consequences of the fire in SKA-Arena and some other safety issues.
To be fair, even if not the fire, SKA would try hard to find some excuse to not to play there, as looks like Rotenberg doesn't like it.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Rinat Bashirov, Salavat Yulaev Ufa Director: "One foreign player who left us in March 2022 was ready to sign with our club this offseason. We did not agree on salary. Now is different situation, foreigners do not ask about non-hockey issues anymore, just about money.

• Haha
Reactions: Rigafan

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
Why wouldn't Rotenberg like it?
He brings up different excuses from time to time making it rather clear that he'd prefer to stay in the old arena unless they really have to move there. Could be because the new arena is not his project, but Timchenko's.

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Does anyone know how to subscribe to KHL TV? Last season I was using Apple Pay to subscribe without issue, but this method no longer works. Have sanctions caught up with Apple Pay also?

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Ak Bars team presentation. How cool.

T8rPNXzqluQ.jpg

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
No. Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay are all blocked. Last season Apple Pay still worked.
Ive just tried now to purchase the upcoming Torpedo game today. for 99 Rubles. It accepts Mastercard and Visa via Payture which claim to accept payments worldwide? I am in West Europe

Screenshot 2024-09-09 154512.png

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
Ive just tried now to purchase the upcoming Torpedo game today. for 99 Rubles. It accepts Mastercard and Visa via Payture which claim to accept payments worldwide? I am in West Europe

View attachment 906016
Interesting, but indeed Payture states that they are now working in EU countries too. So were you able to purchase it successfully (or at least did the system accept your card?) ?

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Interesting, but indeed Payture states that they are now working in EU countries too. So were you able to purchase it successfully (or at least did the system accept your card?) ?
Maybe I should not say this but there is plenty of sites out there where you can watch for free lol

• Wow
Reactions: Acallabeth

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
Maybe I should not say this but there is plenty of sites out there where you can watch for free lol
And out of those legal is probably just one. However if you want to watch some games later, all those sites won't do, not to mention that sometimes it is easier to pay 33$ and watch all season in good quality without any headache than to be searching for streams and hoping you're lucky if after all the adds are closed there will be something that doesn't make your eyes bleed.

Last edited:

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Did the payment actually go through? I can input my card info, but the transaction comes back with an error message.

LucaIT

Aug 6, 2022
I've made the subscription (for one years for all teams...full subscription) the 2 or 3 of September.
The Payment it was made on the KHL app on android, classic payment with the VISA card.
I wrote an e+mail and they replied that the payment on the site is not possible at the moment... it's possible only on the app

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad