Kevyn Adams GM thread

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Just shuffling deck chairs. If things get bad enough to fire Adams, you get someone to come in and clean sweep the top levels. Everyone that has been hired by Adams isn't going to do anything drastically different. The last thing we want is another Pegula rushed hire.

Maybe Terry and Kim will hire a 3rd party to help with the search this offseason.
The search should be happening now so that they can have the new guy in place as early as possible after the season ends.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I put myself on waivers today, hoping some other team will pick me up as a fan.

The search should be happening now so that they can have the new guy in place as early as possible after the season ends.

Any new hire will be a Pegula yes man. Makes zero difference. Even Ruff had to put up with nonsense of not hiring even one of his own coaches.

May Day 10

Apr 19, 2006
St Catharines, ON
I put myself on waivers today, hoping some other team will pick me up as a fan.

Any new hire will be a Pegula yes man. Makes zero difference. Even Ruff had to put up with nonsense of not hiring even one of his own coaches.

This is the catch-22 with this franchise.

It will take terry Pegula to completely do a 180 in his organizational philosophy, including how he values himself as an evaluator of management (*hint, it has been ghastly with both hockey, and business with the exception of McDermott).

He will have to admit he has been wrong these last 13+ years and admit fault in himself and his wife. I don't see him doing that. I would bet on him tripling down on himself "doing things the right way".

There is no hope, and I lost hope the day they announced Kevyn Adams was the GM. That was the day the franchise died.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad