Kevin Stenlund

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I saw he had a 2.16 PK shift in the first. I'm guessing he's an important part of your successful PK unit. Do you want him on the team next year?
Go Panthers!

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I saw he had a 2.16 PK shift in the first. I'm guessing he's an important part of your successful PK unit. Do you want him on the team next year?
Go Panthers!
He's been good and I'm sure they would like to keep him but can't offer much more than what he's making right now. Someone will likely throw way more money at him.

Reactions: Sweetnut

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Go Panthers!

Yes, I'd very much want him on the team next season. Excellent right-handed face-off guy who isn't afraid to fight for contested pucks, makes him a superb PKer.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Definitely a good player. He’s sucked in the finals so far though
Been great at what he's needed to do, PK. Lorentz and Okposo are pretty terrible linemates. All they do is ice the puck and allow for McDrai to come on - usually against our fourth line and bottom pair. It's so hard to watch.

Reactions: pantherbot

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Been great at what he's needed to do, PK. Lorentz and Okposo are pretty terrible linemates. All they do is ice the puck and allow for McDrai to come on - usually against our fourth line and bottom pair. It's so hard to watch.
We need speed on that line

Lomberg for starters would be great. Then decide between Lorentz and Cousins. Maybe Cousins cause he is fresh?

Or IDK how Gadjo looks but he was better than most of the 4th liners we have used

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
We need speed on that line

Lomberg for starters would be great. Then decide between Lorentz and Cousins. Maybe Cousins cause he is fresh?

Or IDK how Gadjo looks but he was better than most of the 4th liners we have used
like you said before
would be nice to go back to that 4th line we ran a while back
lombo-stenlund-gadjo

that line rocked, okposo isnt playing bad per say but man he makes ekblad look like mcdavid
Lorentz i liked a lot but hasnt done much since early on in boston

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium