Proposal: Kevin Fiala to New Jersey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would do Fiala for Holtz or their 1st this year. Otherwise, I’d want to look elsewhere first. Has to be off-season though. No interest in moving him now.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Any deal that sends Fiala to New Jersey will have to just pan out in reality. We will never reach an agreement on these boards.

That said, I'd be shocked if the Wild land a Holtz-level prospect in the return.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Can't say this proposal holds much interest or value to me. Has a 'spare parts' feel to most of the NJD pieces.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Well he sure as hell isn't better than Eriksson Ek. There isn't a single good argument to be made for taking him over Hartman this season. And next year Rossi will be in a top six spot full time. So how is a guy who's already been moved to the wing in NJ going to be our best center instantly?

This post sums up the center situation pretty well ^^ Ek and Hartman are very clearly better, and actually currently play center..

Mark dewolf

Feb 1, 2022
To NJ:
Kevin Fiala

To Minnesota:
Pavel Zacha
Janne Kuokkanen
2022 2nd round pick
Fiala isn't going anywhere, he is currently on an 11 game point streak and bringing Matt boldy up from the ahl has solidified that line.Boldy has 9 points in his first 9 nhl games. The wild are cup hunting this season as cap restrictions are going to hinder that pursuit the following 3 years. They are seeking a center for Fiala and boldy to make a run, not trade Fiala for the future. Additionally the wild locker room is perfect right now, nobody wants to disturb that, so guerin is going to be mighty careful who he brings in.

Reactions: HBK27

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Fiala isn't going anywhere, he is currently on an 11 game point streak and bringing Matt boldy up from the ahl has solidified that line.Boldy has 9 points in his first 9 nhl games. The wild are cup hunting this season as cap restrictions are going to hinder that pursuit the following 3 years. They are seeking a center for Fiala and boldy to make a run, not trade Fiala for the future. Additionally the wild locker room is perfect right now, nobody wants to disturb that, so guerin is going to be mighty careful who he brings in.

Unlikely that Fiala would be traded during the season....but seems more and likely that he gets dealt after the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad