Player Discussion: Kent Johnson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is Kent Johnson’s most likely future Blue Jackets role in the next two years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio

9. Columbus’s Kent Johnson is now represented by CAA. Johnson was scratched twice in the first seven games, and, like many young, talented players, is still finding his way. It happens. There’s no reason for the Blue Jackets or their fans to panic right now, but what raised eyebrows is CAA’s represented a couple of players who have asked out of Ohio — Pierre-Luc Dubois and Seth Jones. Johnson needs to recognize there are things he must do to make it work.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009

9. Columbus’s Kent Johnson is now represented by CAA. Johnson was scratched twice in the first seven games, and, like many young, talented players, is still finding his way. It happens. There’s no reason for the Blue Jackets or their fans to panic right now, but what raised eyebrows is CAA’s represented a couple of players who have asked out of Ohio — Pierre-Luc Dubois and Seth Jones. Johnson needs to recognize there are things he must do to make it work.
Not a fan

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
The rumors are already flying, especially among other fanbases who a) obviously know the Blue Jackets better than we do and b) want to get a top prospect for pennies.

Reactions: Koira

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The rumors are already flying, especially among other fanbases who a) obviously know the Blue Jackets better than we do and b) want to get a top prospect for pennies.

Calling them rumors is, as is usually the case, lending them too much credibility. It's just fans of other clubs day dreaming about our players.

Start with Willander or Honzek+Suniev and I would listen.

I would not listen. I think this is just a speedbump in KJ's development and that he's worth a lot more than those prospects.

Reactions: CBJx614

LJ7

#80 #13
Mar 19, 2021
Ohio

Pretty sure Jarmo publically bad mouthed Brisson with some passive aggressive remark after the Seth Jones deal. The Babcock ordeal was such a good excuse to fire him and JD, wish it happened then.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Officially concerned with him. Looks lost on the ice, no production, no fire in his game. Going through the motions.

Reactions: Toe Pick

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Well, the very poorly articulated joke was that nobody 'posts' better than Kristian "Ping" Huselius in a CBJ uni.

That's what I should have said the first time.
I knew there was a joke in there and I didn't know what it was and I felt a little dumb (shocking I know) so I played it off like I was more concerned about the formatting.

• Haha
Reactions: Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I knew there was a joke in there and I didn't know what it was and I felt a little dumb (shocking I know) so I played it off like I was more concerned about the formatting.

I was the dumb one for rushing to the joke instead of spending the extra 30 seconds to make it understandable :)

Off to the next meeting!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad