Post-Game Talk: kangz @ copz 7:07pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Ugh. So the Kings will have a better chance at winning this game since Vitek will most definitely give up rebounds for 2nd chance scoring. I realize Vitek played mostly well against the Sabres/Jets, but he got very lucky that both teams were in a slump and both teams missed multiple open nets against Vitek. The Kings are a better team, having beat some good teams lately. They were handled by the Canes 5-1 last night(that score is miss leading as the Kings got screwed by the officiating/NHL on the first two Canes goals), so you can be sure they will show up playing a better game against the Caps tonight.
Vanecek gets what should be an easy game. The Kings don't put up alot of offense.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Vanecek gets what should be an easy game. The Kings don't put up alot of offense.
The Caps are icing seven rookies and down to one of our projected top six forwards. The bottom six is Hagelin and the Hershey Bears. No such thing as an easy game. If they get anything out of this game they’ll have earned it big time.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Ugh. So the Kings will have a better chance at winning this game since Vitek will most definitely give up rebounds for 2nd chance scoring. I realize Vitek played mostly well against the Sabres/Jets, but he got very lucky that both teams were in a slump and both teams missed multiple open nets against Vitek. The Kings are a better team, having beat some good teams lately. They were handled by the Canes 5-1 last night(that score is miss leading as the Kings got screwed by the officiating/NHL on the first two Canes goals), so you can be sure they will show up playing a better game against the Caps tonight.

Some lyrics I think of for times like these.

Don't expect a free ride from no one
Don't hold a grudge or a chip and here's why
Bitterness keeps you from flying
Always stay humble and kind

Reactions: troyerlaw

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

Works for me. I thought Sgarbossa played better than CMM last game, but club may not want to sit CMM if they feel he is struggling with confidence. Anyway, 23 or 24 at 3C, probably not a huge difference either way.
Protas and hathaway could be formidable forechecking duo

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Works for me. I thought Sgarbossa played better than CMM last game, but club may not want to sit CMM if they feel he is struggling with confidence. Anyway, 23 or 24 at 3C, probably not a huge difference either way.
Protas and hathaway could be formidable forechecking duo

That line doesnt look like its going to get much TOI though.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
For sure. Late bloomer, and from Massachusetts (not your usual country music hotbed). What a songwriter, though.

My best friend in the business is Victoria Shaw and she grew up in Manhattan. Also not a hot bed

She wrote...

You know a dream is like a river
Ever changin' as it flows
And a dreamer's just a vessel
That must follow where it goes

Reactions: troyerlaw

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The Caps are icing seven rookies and down to one of our projected top six forwards. The bottom six is Hagelin and the Hershey Bears. No such thing as an easy game. If they get anything out of this game they’ll have earned it big time.
I think it will be a fairly easy game for Vanecek. Because the Kings don't generate alot of scoring chances.
This is also a back to back for the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad