GDT: Kamp nummer 8 - Ducks møter Stars klokken 5 PT og 8 ET 10/20/2013

numberthirtyfive*

These goals are weak. Game is still easily within grasp.
This. Goals scored by dallas were ****ing weak and Campbell doesnt look good, the ducks just haven't done squat. They should be lighting his ass up

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Huge rebounds are getting given up. They just need to play their game.

Put me on the bench Etem for Maroon list. He's not doing anything of use at ES.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
So the coaching decision is to have Fowler sit on the right side when all 3 forwards are on the left side of the net, including one 1 foot in front of Hiller?

I'd have to re watch the goal again but, if NO defender is challenging the guy in the crease, then I assume that the coaching staff has made that decision. This wasn't an issue of him getting outmuscled.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
and people wonder why the ducks dont do anything physical, tend to always get the calls against.

It's a curse, but at this point it seems to be working for them. They were the same last season and did pretty good. They are the same this season and so far, are pretty good.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I'd have to re watch the goal again but, if NO defender is challenging the guy in the crease, then I assume that the coaching staff has made that decision. This wasn't an issue of him getting outmuscled.

You have to use muscle to get out muscled...

bootsgaudet

Oct 15, 2012
so funny as Hayward said that Hiller hadn't been letting in his typical weak goals, then bam the awkward goal train is now in station.

Penner does nothing with the puck...

run

Etem Getzlaf Perry and im sure some magic will happen.

Palmieri is looking pretty weak as well

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
2 of the 3 goals were going wide and deflected just perfectly. Can't fault Hiller really. The team just needs to put the pressure on because Campbell looked shaky at the start.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
They are losing the majority of the loose puck battles. Getzlaf and penner look like ass.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Let's all blame Etem that our team is not skating and our defensemen want to deflect pucks in

I'm not blaming Etem. I'm pointing out he's not contributing on the ice. If Maroon was in he could and would have immediately taken a piece out of Benn for that cheap hit on Bonino. 45 seconds of PK time per game shouldn't be enough to claim a hold on a roster spot.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I'm not blaming Etem. I'm pointing out he's not contributing on the ice. If Maroon was in he could and would have immediately taken a piece out of Benn for that cheap hit on Bonino. 45 seconds of PK time per game shouldn't be enough to claim a hold on a roster spot.

Our problem is effort and not skating and Maroon might be the slowest player on our roster.

Etem already ****ed up their best fighter in his first fight if Bruce wants someone to throw down it will happen

Its funny how people are placing blame on a 4th liner when our captain and first line haven't done ****.

I guess everyone had their own agenda luckily no one here is making any roster decisions.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Our problem is effort and not skating and Maroon might be the slowest player on our roster.

Etem already ****ed up their best fighter in his first fight if Bruce wants someone to throw down it will happen

Its funny how people are placing blame on a 4th liner when our captain and first line haven't done ****

Etem didn't **** anyone up. You're so in love with this kid that you use the most ridiculous hyperbole ever.

Etem vs Roussel last year:

It was a fairly even fight.

8inblack

Apr 28, 2009
Hesperia, CA

Cam's guy moves left. Cam stays still. Beauchemins guy moves out to take the pass and shoot. Beauchemin challenges the shot. Cam sitting on the right side.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

No, our problem is no effort. Not skating is a function of no effort. Maroon never mails it in. Etem isn't beating anyone down the ice, and isn't doing anything with the puck. He's part of the problem right now. With his speed he could lay a hit on someone every single shift. He's not. He also did nothing when Bonino got leveled, so......

(Granted I'm not sure he was still on the ice)

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
so funny as Hayward said that Hiller hadn't been letting in his typical weak goals, then bam the awkward goal train is now in station.

Penner does nothing with the puck...

run

Etem Getzlaf Perry and im sure some magic will happen.

Palmieri is looking pretty weak as well

yes.. run the most non-deserving LW guy who has lots of SPEED and has shown nothin else with getzlaf and perry.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Beleskey's value is being shown in this game. Would rather maroon was playing than etem as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad