Kaiden Guhle potential

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Potential of Kaiden Guhle

• Total voters

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Potential? Well he could potentially be anything, including a #1.

Most likely a solid 2nd pairing guy. Or a good compliment to a true #1 on the 1st pair.

Reactions: Dominance

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
This thread has people going anywhere from #1D-#6D lol. Yikes. I think realistically he'll end up a top 4 d-man that could turn into a #2 if everything goes well. Not sure he'll become any better, but look to Petry, Burns, etc. for examples of guys who figured it out later in their careers.

I'd guess he'll become a bonafide #3.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I think he's gonna be one of those underrated number 2-3 kinda dmen cause he won't put up a tone of offense but skates well, has good first pass, and is a physical monster who is defence first.

I'm thinking a modern day Defensive dman like a Brodin type player.

Underrated to all hell outside his Team's fans but a very good player.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Gonna need to see some evidence of a future too pairing D man. I mean seriously? Guy has a mediocre offensive game at best and people are calling him a top pairing guy?

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens fans just in shambles watching the recent playoff run

A very big chunk of Sens fans are actually rooting for the Habs

I was mistaken as I thought it was a "thing" but overall, I'd say that rivalries in NHL hockey are not really important. I come from Europe and I can tell you there's a pretty big difference :laugh:

I'm expecting Habs fans to rally behind the Sens when they win the Cup within the next 2 seasons :sarcasm:

Reactions: the paisanos guy

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You're trying to build what we already have, nice try :laugh::laugh:

I’m a fan of neither team.

No one is trying to build like the Habs. That’s not how you build a hockey team. Luck could matter. If you guys win the Cup I’m not sure you care how well built the team was, but it wasn’t built well. Ottawa is building their team much better than Montreal has.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I’m a fan of neither team.

No one is trying to build like the Habs. That’s not how you build a hockey team. Luck could matter. If you guys win the Cup I’m not sure you care how well built the team was, but it wasn’t built well. Ottawa is building their team much better than Montreal has.
Luck plays a role in a game but not in a series let alone 2. It might even be 3 if we win tomorrow. Y'all can say it's luck til you're blue in the face but a team doesn't get lucky as huge underdogs for 3 series in a row.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Luck plays a role in a game but not in a series let alone 2. It might even be 3 if we win tomorrow. Y'all can say it's luck til you're blue in the face but a team doesn't get lucky as huge underdogs for 3 series in a row.

They haven’t been close to a top team in the league in recent seasons. They wouldn’t have even made the playoffs with a normal divisional alignment. The Habs winning the Cup would absolutely be a fluke. Doesn’t mean it counts less, but why would Ottawa want to build their team in that way? It’s not a high percentage strategy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad