Value of: Kadri

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
What would other teams offer for Kadri?

The Avs still need a #2C, but if the Avs could potentially work out a trade for Kadri, they could flip those assets for a long-term #2C such as Hertl (potentially in a 3-way trade).

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Leafs can do picks+prospects+Kerfoot and Engvall
Robertson+protected 1st+(Kerfoot+Engvall=salary out)
Kerfoot can play till you guys find a legit 2c. Robertson has a killer shot and should be NHL ready some time this yr or for sure next yr.

Kadri would be good as our 3c between Bunting and Kase

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Kerfoot can play till you guys find a legit 2c. Robertson has a killer shot and should be NHL ready some time this yr or for sure next yr.

Kadri has been our 3C it's done more harm than good

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I always liked the combination of skill and snarl Kadri played with. But he’s at that point now where there’s just Not much value any more.

Reactions: 95snipes

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
I'd like Montreal to take a run at Kadri if he were available, although I don't see what they could offer that meets Colorado's needs. They have an excess of wingers and LHD prospects but are unlikely to deal their 1st.

Last edited:

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
He was good in his first year, sucked last year. We'll see how he does this upcoming season, I'm thinking/hoping he has a big year since he's playing for a new contract.

Reactions: 95snipes

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Can't see him getting that much tbh. Could get a 1st at the TDL if he has a good season.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
He would allow Miller to move back to the 1st line and could slot in to the 3rd C in Van which would make us nastyyyy top 9

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto

As much as I’m Kadri fan I wouldn’t give up that for him. Been down that road. Wouldn’t give up that much for him.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I'm
true, but if he can not get suspended and we can get out of the 1st round he could be a game breaker for us.
I don't think we will give up Robertson and a first for Kadri. He hasn't got Colorado any farther in the playoffs. They have been mired in the second round. Better than where we are stuck, but not by much.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I'm

I don't think we will give up Robertson and a first for Kadri. He hasn't got Colorado any farther in the playoffs. They have been mired in the second round. Better than where we are stuck, but not by much.

Did you research this at all? He had 18 points in 15 games during the 19/20 playoffs.

I don’t even have to pretend he helped us get further off the scoresheet on that one.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Research what?

Ah I see what you meant now. Read it as he has been a non-factor rather than they haven’t gotten past the second round since he joined. My bad.

All the same his value is low after last post season, but I think he’s still a 50-60 point guy. Especially if his RW options are Bura and Rantanen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad