Confirmed with Link: Kaapo Kahkonen 1 x $1M Winnipeg

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Does this mean that DD sticks with the Moose?
He's the big winner in this transaction.

Regardless of who was getting sent down Milic was in the position of 1A goalie with the Moose.

Di Vincentiis was likely ECHL bound, gets his debut in the A.

That's a young tandem in net, hopefully push each other to improve.

Reactions: Buffdog

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Your case is pretty much that you think that Kahkonen's more talented and a year younger. You haven't really attempted to expand beyond that, other than to ask me to ignore Comrie's time in Winnipeg in 2021-22, and think more about Kahkonen's time with Minnesota; as though it just happened.

I've consistently stated that Comrie was bad in Buffalo. Trying to understand if it was more than just his being bad in net, if other factors could have contributed with his bad play, might be a wasted exercise, but it doesn't hurt to look either. To me, a lot of work is writing 50K worth of posts with a high percentage of it being engaged in circular arguments. :naughty:

I'm hoping that Comrie builds on where he was three years ago. And good luck to Kahkonen in Colorado. Hopefully it's a great fit for both players, save for when we play them this year.

I'm not ignoring Comrie in 22 in Wpg. But that is the ONLY season he wasn't terrible in the NHL. It wasn't just the last 2 years in Buffalo. Kahkonen had more than one good season. His bad seasons were all in San Jose with the really bad Sharks in front of him. That's the whole story.

Comrie can't build on where he was 3 years ago because it isn't 3 years ago. I'm hoping that his success 3 years ago was a result of Helle's mentoring and they can do it again though. We'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad