GDT: (k)rakening

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
I like these line combinations at the moment:

Roslovic adds a well meshing element of speed with Aho’s play making and Svech’s power forward nature
Robinson adds a bit of grind and direct vertical play that helps maximize Necas’ one man show vibe
We saw last year the added dynamic Jarvis brings to the Martinook/Staal pairing with that added bit of skill and finishing on top of his defensive game which is arguably elite for winger standards

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Slavin should have dumped that behind the goal. Kraken are down and sending guys on the break early.

Just play it safe.

Agree Slavin has been off his typical excellence a bit so far this year.

Reactions: Tryamw
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I like these line combinations at the moment:

Roslovic adds a well meshing element of speed with Aho’s play making and Svech’s power forward nature
Robinson adds a bit of grind and direct vertical play that helps maximize Necas’ one man show vibe
We saw last year the added dynamic Jarvis brings to the Martinook/Staal pairing with that added bit of skill and finishing on top of his defensive game which is arguably elite for winger standards

Robinson having some Foegele to his game and being able to play up and down the lineup really helps with the flexibility of the combos. I admit I was concerned coming into the year that there was such a clear top 6 that the lines would have to stay pretty constant over the course of the year.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Literally every tangible metric says otherwise.
795ad8a285107de164e6b9db7fcb7976f1b30694.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad