Prospect Info: Florian Xhekaj

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Vincent said the difference between the NHL coach and the AHL coach is-
In key moments in the NHL you play your best players, in key moments in the AHL you play your prospects. You saw that last night with Xhekaj and Tuch instead of ABB and Condotta.
Now I wonder where Houle believed he was coaching. :laugh:

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
No, but I do look forward to the day they finish heavy hits on both ends of the ice & then both being on the ice during the ensuing scrum.
Arber is a 4th liner.. a very good 4th liner.. he has no business playing defense in the NHL..

Once the management figures this out = he will flourish, like byfuglien in WPG..

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Vincent said the difference between the NHL coach and the AHL coach is-
In key moments in the NHL you play your best players, in key moments in the AHL you play your prospects. You saw that last night with Xhekaj and Tuch instead of ABB and Condotta.
I want to win !................Sly
And what about development ?...........Reporter
Yeah, that too................Sly

Night and day, isn't it ?

• Haha
Reactions: Andrei79

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Vincent will turn out to be a great hire
It's a so far so good story. And it should be that simple but when Clowns are hired and have the wrong agenda they cause so much damage. An AHL coach instilling confidence in the teams lifeblood, our prospects is so important for development.

Reactions: Andrei79

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Byfuglien was the contrary though, from forward to D
Same vain. I think Arber has always been a forward at heart. He was probably to slow when he was younger to put up the numbers so was forced on D.. took him a long time to develop (why he was passed at draft).
The dude is a 4th F.. one of the best in the entire league.. if only the coaches had the guts.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Now I wonder where Houle believed he was coaching. :laugh:
Key difference is Vincent has notable NHL experience and he seems happy with developing players in the AHL until he gets another shot whereas Houle was trying to prove he had what it takes for a NHL job.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Arber is a 4th liner.. a very good 4th liner.. he has no business playing defense in the NHL..

Once the management figures this out = he will flourish, like byfuglien in WPG..
Honestly it seems so obvious especially based on the types of mistakes he has been making and bad habits he has

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad