LeBrun: Juuse Saros to sign 8 year extension worth 7.74 M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
8v8qo3.jpg
2/10 meme execution

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Great deal for the Preds. They can have the best tandem in the league for the next 3ish years and then trade one of them (likely Saros)

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Why are so many high on Askarov? Other than his draft pedigree he seems like a gamble as do most promising goalies.
He had two great seasons in the AHL back to back? General consensus is he's the best goalie not in the NHL.

So not ready for the incoming onslaught of shitty Askari's proposals. Yes, we'd love to take your second rounders, busts and crap for our best prospect. :eyeroll:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Or they could've traded Saros at his peak and gotten a forward that the team sorely needs but yeah 3 years from now is the optimal time.
I mean they just saw what top goaltenders fetched on the market. Markström with two years left, retained, basically nothing. Ullmark, arguably Boston took the worst of it. Saros is better than both of them, but I think this pretty much showed that there was no premiur return available.

Reactions: HBK27 and JKG33

rea

Feb 8, 2011
He had two great seasons in the AHL back to back? General consensus is he's the best goalie not in the NHL.

So not ready for the incoming onslaught of shitty Askari's proposals. Yes, we'd love to take your second rounders, busts and crap for our best prospect. :eyeroll:
Man I was just thinking, that if the canucks still had mikheyev, I'd totally offer him and the 2nd for askarov 🤭

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad