Value of: Justin Holl next contract

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I doubt he will get more than 3

You quoted me saying, he’s not getting the 3-4 million OP said.
You came back with he’ll get more but not in Toronto.
Now say he likely won’t get more than 3.
You’re confusing me.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't see any reason the Penguins would be in on him beyond a Dubas connection. They've got Letang/Petry there, and they've already got their "premium RH depth defenceman" in Rutta.

Dubas would be taking him to play over someone in the top 4.

So not 3-4 million HockeyVirus thinks he’ll get.

Can't wait to tag you when he does.

For the folks predicting $3m+ AAV, are you projecting Holl as playing 2nd or 3rd pairing on the new team?

2nd pairing minutes. He hasn't been a bottom pairing D in Toronto he won't be elsewhere. And regardless, Leafs were a good defensive team this year with him in that role.

Yet you said he’d get more than OP said of 4 million, but not in Toronto.

But 1.25 for you in Toronto but >4 if not Toronto.

What are you on about? He isn't saying Holl takes a discount here or cashes in. He is saying he will get paid somewhere but not TO

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Dubas would be taking him to play over someone in the top 4.

Can't wait to tag you when he does.

2nd pairing minutes. He hasn't been a bottom pairing D in Toronto he won't be elsewhere. And regardless, Leafs were a good defensive team this year with him in that role.

What are you on about? He isn't saying Holl takes a discount here or cashes in. He is saying he will get paid somewhere but not TO

If Dubas were paying Holl to play in the Top-4...that'd basically guarantee that Petry is getting moved 'cause Letang isn't going anywhere. Which would be a pretty insane downgrade at the position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad