Player Discussion Justin Barron

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Get well soon Justin.

Your friends and family members must be worried since the incident. I can't imagine seing that happen live to one of my kids.

I hope that your brain is not permanently damaged. It's not worth it.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
In another world we kept Lehky and didn’t waste assets on Newhook.

Such a shame

Newhook is a twink and not the kind of player we need.

Barron might be something but it may take time, the question is can he stop the boneheaded plays and turn on more consistency with the good plays...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Man yesterday was a tough one for him, I really like him and I’ve been defending him, but I hope he finds consistency because the package is there, it’s just the mental lapses that are sometimes just shocking

That usually end up in scoring chances against or lost possesion not devastating hits. Hope he recovers that was brutal.

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
Thanks folks but I don’t need analytics, graphs, stat packs our word of mouth to inform me of the pathetic play my eyes have witnessed.

Hope Barron gets healthy soon, that was certainly a dirty hit.

Cheers

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
In another world we kept Lehky and didn’t waste assets on Newhook.

Such a shame
We didn't really have the cap space to keep Lehkonen without making some hard compromises elsewhere. He was an RFA and needed a new contract, and even after trading Lehkonen, Chiarot, Toffoli, Kulak, and Petry with only Matheson coming back as roster salary we were still totally capped out going into 22-23 until Price went on LTIR in the August 2022. Before that point we still had to plan for the chance Price might come back at some point.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
We didn't really have the cap space to keep Lehkonen without making some hard compromises elsewhere. He was an RFA and needed a new contract, and even after trading Lehkonen, Chiarot, Toffoli, Kulak, and Petry with only Matheson coming back as roster salary we were still totally capped out going into 22-23 until Price went on LTIR in the August 2022. Before that point we still had to plan for the chance Price might come back at some point.
And Newhook is a much more talented player than Lekhonen

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: HabzSauce

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
And Newhook is a much more talented player than Lekhonen
I like Newhook and this hasn't even been close to proven yet.

Hit me up when Newhook scores 20+ goals in a season, or hits 50+ points in a season, or scores 31 points in 38 playoff games.

Lehkonen is the kind of player you win with. Newhook... the jury's still out. He's been given full control of his line coming up... so let's see if he can make some noise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad