Player Discussion Justin Barron

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Part of me wonders how Barron would do if he went to Pittsburgh. Crosby was talking him up and it makes me wonder if he could make a switch turn on. Give him confidence and work with him.

Reactions: 26Mats

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
This photoshop is absolute hilarious @Grate n Colorful Oz :laugh:

Great job!

IMG_1115.jpeg

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
I’m happy for Barron, this looks more like the kid they acquired from Colorado these last couple of games. He’s been much more aggressive, skating well, throwing the body, making good reads and scored a beautiful goal tonight. I’ll always give credit when it’s deserved to a player. If he keeps it up, he will have taken the next step and will have a place in the top 4 by the end of the season.

The only issue I have is that now that he’s had two really good games in a row, you guys have to turn on Xhekaj? Makes no sense. This is what Barron was drafted to be when he went in the first round. Xhekaj was never drafted in juniors or the NHL. He’s not supposed to be at Barron’s level, they are apples and oranges. Ideally we have both and use both to their respective strengths. They’re both very young defenders finding their way.

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Montreal
Imma Barron white knight. Remembering my vows to protect the princess, at your service.

Which witchy cavern spellcraft deep down in a hazy woodland of Nova Scotia happened to make Justin Barron play physical like Juraj Slafkovsky & Slafkovsky to play physical like Barron?

Why are they switching bodies?
We can't have both at the same time?
What is the name of the incantation?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad