Confirmed with Link: Justin Barron Signed 2 years @ $1.15 AAV

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Such a polarizing player amongst us.

Unfortunately, count me as one of the unbelievers. I love the raw skill set, I just have a hard time seeing him harness them to the full potential with us. He just doesn't seem to be able to process at the rate required in the NHL.

I'd be all for trading him in a package for a player like McGroaty. Not sure what assortment of goodies we'd need to add, but if something like Barron, Mesar + a 3rd would get talks going, sign me up.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
I feel bad for Justin Barron.
Not that he’s not offensively talented but in the defensive zone he doesn’t play tough.
He’s still very raw but others have hooped over the depth chart. Mainly Logan Mailloux and David Reinbacher, both I think will be part of the core 4 with Hutson and Guhle.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I feel bad for Justin Barron.
Not that he’s not offensively talented but in the defensive zone he doesn’t play tough.
He’s still very raw but others have hooped over the depth chart. Mainly Logan Mailloux and David Reinbacher, both I think will be part of the core 4 with Hutson and Guhle.
If you think Barron doesn't play tough in the defensive zone, then you're going to love Mailloux and Hutson, who both play with the toughness of a monarch butterfly.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I really hope this dude succeeds wherever he ends up playing long term but I just have a hard time seeing him, with his style of play and deficiencies, being a reliable bottom pairing guy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00